Join me for my new online program "Speak to Engage: 7-Step Shortcut to Public Speaking Success," starting October 4. This is a 7-week teleseminar series that you can access from the comfort of your home or office (or both if -- like me -- your office is in your home!). Each teleseminar will be recorded so you can replay it at your convenience. (My payment plan option goes away at midnight ET tonight, so get over there and check it out if you're interested!)
This program is for you if:
* You're frustrated with the lukewarm and "polite" responses you get every time you speak
* You're looking for an easy checklist of tools and techniques that you can draw from over and over again
* You want to promote your business through speaking but don't want to sound like a commercial when you present
* You're uncomfortable using humor, but you know it's the #1 way to get your audience on your side
* You give the same presentation on a regular basis and want to make it fresh every time
* You struggle with adjusting your content for different audiences and feel like you're just not connecting
* You're an experienced speaker looking to fine tune your skills and add some new tricks to your bag
I will share my absolutely fool-proof techniques (and one of them is a big mental shift, so get ready...) for giving a presentation that grabs your audience's attention and keeps it, while raising your professional profile just a few notches!
And get this:
Engaging the audience, focusing on making the presentation enjoyable and memorable for them...
Also builds your confidence!
You can relax and be yourself!
You can actually have fun!
And at the same time, get the results you want from your presentations:
* More customers and clients
* More visibility for your business
* More credibility for you
Here's the link so you can read more about this info-packed training, plus success stories from my clients who have already improved their presentations using these tools and techniques.
The first teleseminar is only a week away; will you join me? And don't forget: the 2-pay plan goes away tonight.