* Do you always feel like you're not prepared enough when you speak?
* Are you unsure about how to craft a presentation that actually meets the needs of your audience?
* Would you like to be seen as an authority and an expert when you speak?
* Are you struggling with how to make a lasting impact on your audience?
* Do you wish you felt more confident on the inside... and looked more confident on the outside?
Then this call is for you!
I will share some of my absolutely fool-proof techniques (and one of them is a big mental shift, so get ready...) for giving a presentation that grabs your audience's attention and keeps it, while raising your professional profile just a few notches!
We'll talk about:
* How the title of your presentation can make or break your audience's trust
* How to shift your thinking so you never bore your audience again
* The #1 thing you can do better to engage your audience from start to finish
* Why "So what?" is the most important question you can ask... yourself
* Why it's important to include emotion, not just facts and figures, in your presentation
* 7 guaranteed ways to lose the audience's attention, even if you already had it
It's all happening:
Thursday, April 4
1:00 PDT/4:00 EDT
Reserve your spot now.