Enter the Speak Schmeak blog contest for a chance to win one of three copies of my new and improved (audio! video!) "7-Week Shortcut to Public Speaking Confidence" e-course when it relaunches in January.
You may be wondering, "How do I enter?"
Simply leave a comment on this post answering the following question:
"How would you use me as your personal public speaking coach if I moved in with you for seven weeks?" Tell me what speaking and presentation issues you'd work on if you had me at your beck and call.
Do you have a deadline looming and you're procrastinating on starting your outline?
Do you have a completed presentation that needs revitalizing?
Are you required to use PowerPoint but don't have a clue about where to begin?
Do you fall to pieces when you have to speak up in a meeting?
The most compelling and persuasive answer wins!
You may be asking, "What could I win?"
1. Three winners each get a copy of my new and improved e-course fresh from the oven in January!
Details of the revised e-course will be coming soon, but here are some success stories you can read right now.
Sign up here to receive updates about the relaunch of the e-course.
2. I will also be giving away my new (to be released in January) e-book, "101 Tips to Improve Your Speaking" to each winner.
3. Probably a goodie or two from the Speak Schmeak shop. . .
Contest = fun! Contest = prize! Enter now!
1. Only online submissions will be accepted. I will not accept e-mailed, faxed or mailed entries.
2. To enter, leave a comment on this post between today, November 30, 2007 at 9:00 p.m. EST, and Friday, December 13, 2007 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
3. Submit your full name and e-mail address. Partial names, initials, etc. will not be accepted. (If you're paranoid about this, comment with your first name, last initial and e-mail address, and e-mail me with the full information.)
4. No purchase is required for entry.
4. The winner will be announced on December 17, 2007.