Enter the Speak Schmeak blog contest for a chance to win one of three copies of my new and improved (audio! video!) "7-Week Shortcut to Public Speaking Confidence" e-course when it relaunches in January.
You may be wondering, "How do I enter?"
Simply leave a comment on this post answering the following question:
"How would you use me as your personal public speaking coach if I moved in with you for seven weeks?" Tell me what speaking and presentation issues you'd work on if you had me at your beck and call.
Do you have a deadline looming and you're procrastinating on starting your outline?
Do you have a completed presentation that needs revitalizing?
Are you required to use PowerPoint but don't have a clue about where to begin?
Do you fall to pieces when you have to speak up in a meeting?
The most compelling and persuasive answer wins!
You may be asking, "What could I win?"
1. Three winners each get a copy of my new and improved e-course fresh from the oven in January!
Details of the revised e-course will be coming soon, but here are some success stories you can read right now.
Sign up here to receive updates about the relaunch of the e-course.
2. I will also be giving away my new (to be released in January) e-book, "101 Tips to Improve Your Speaking" to each winner.
3. Probably a goodie or two from the Speak Schmeak shop. . .
Contest = fun! Contest = prize! Enter now!
1. Only online submissions will be accepted. I will not accept e-mailed, faxed or mailed entries.
2. To enter, leave a comment on this post between today, November 30, 2007 at 9:00 p.m. EST, and Friday, December 13, 2007 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
3. Submit your full name and e-mail address. Partial names, initials, etc. will not be accepted. (If you're paranoid about this, comment with your first name, last initial and e-mail address, and e-mail me with the full information.)
4. No purchase is required for entry.
4. The winner will be announced on December 17, 2007.
Are you an entrepreneur or professional who's looking for better results from your speaking? Are you hoping to build credibility and visibility for your business or cause? Tired of just "getting by" and ready to deliver truly engaging and powerful presentation? Click here to fill out my consultation questionnaire and we'll schedule a time to talk!