Facing new demands on your public speaking skills and more visibility for your company, you've been thinking about pursuing public speaking coaching, but you're not sure if it's the right avenue for you.
Here are some questions to ask yourself to determine if you're ready for coaching.
1. Am I willing to invest time and money into attending regular coaching sessions with full attention and no distractions?
2. Am I willing to take responsibility for my own learning and to do homework in between our sessions?
3. Am I willing to be straightforward about what is working and not working for me, and what are areas of most concern?
4. Am I willing to move beyond my comfort zone and try new things, implementing new practices and concepts we've discussed in our sessions?
5. Am I willing to actively change my thinking from negative to positive when it comes to my mental self-talk and attitude about the audience?
6. Am I open to hearing honest feedback?
7. Am I willing to find and make speaking opportunities for myself after we've completed coaching so that I can stay current with my new skills?
8. Am I willing to acknowledge the possibility of personal growth, confidence and pride in my abilities?
If you answered "yes" to all of these questions, you're ready for coaching! Let's get started today!
Are you an entrepreneur or professional who's looking for better results from your speaking? Are you hoping to build credibility and visibility for your business or cause? Tired of just "getting by" and ready to deliver truly engaging and powerful presentations? Click here to fill out my consultation questionnaire and we'll schedule a time to talk!