|Photo Credit: sam_churchill|
9. Set specific action items for accountability as you work to accomplish your goals.
8. Brainstorm ideas with your peers who are out there in the trenches, speaking on a regular basis.
7. Exchange best practices with your fellow experienced speakers.
6. Get feedback from the group to help you analyze and evaluate your presentations.
5. Build your skills, your confidence and your mastery of speaking through a program that’s customized to your exact needs.
4. Test out new material before getting in front of an audience.
3. Participate in a community where you can share experiences (the good, the bad and the ugly) with your fellow advanced-level speakers.
2. Get coaching and mentoring from a speaking expert who knows what you’re going through (ahem... that would be me).
1. Get reinvigorated, break through the barriers that are limiting your progress and potential, and lift your speaking to the next level!
The Elite Speakers Mastery & Mentoring Program starts October 30, but applications are due by October 25, so don't delay! And if you sign up by Friday, October 18, you'll get a whole passel of awesome bonuses, too!